Online source for
Why Choose BySel
Policies and Procedures
Please direct inquires to Ed Rosario
Why Choose Us for your Trade Services
Exporting, as profitable as it can be, is not for the weak at heart. It
requires a high degree of effort, patience, real time knowledge, cultural
awareness, and most of all developed relationships with overseas buyers,
who and where they are, and knowledge of where to market certain products
and to whom. These can change daily. We provide a careful analysis of
the product and determination of the best export markets for that particular
We initiate the contacts overseas and then the relationship with the
potential customer is carefully developed with an awareness of cultural
and language differences and needs of the buyer and seller. We handle
the marketing, distribution, and packaging issues, legal issues, price
and contract negotiations, import law issues, letters of credit issues,
We short circuit the time, the expense, the confusion, and the mystery
for you and handle the export process from start to finish, we facilitate
It is obvious that USA markets are begging for less expensive, high quality
products. For many reasons we can open the doors here for you and assist
you in successfully getting your quality, well-priced products into USA
industry and the domestic consumer markets. We can also facilitate establishing
joint ventures, and other relationships on your behalf and we also provide
consulting services in getting your products registered and approved with
USA regulations. Please contact
us and introduce us to your products proposal. We are one of
the most efficient and easy to work with companies on the West Coast of
the United States.
We can help you avoid unnecessary expenses, save you time, and get new
customers established overseas. Here are some of our customers' concerns
in seeking to export their products:
- What are the best overseas markets for my particular products?
- What types of import duties exist for your product in a target country?
- Where are my products in demand right now and what types of products?
- Who is the best distributor or agent for my product? What contracts
do I need them to sign?
- What method of payment is best?
- Where can I find reliable freight forwarder with the lowest fares?
- How can I ship samples inexpensively and reliably instead of paying
high UPS, USPS, or FED EX charges?
- How do I apply for an export license? What is the protocol for certain
- How do I know they are not out to reverse engineer or copy my product?
- Should I translate my product literature?
- How can I pre-qualify my leads? What export financing options are
With our expertise, experience, and connections, we can address these concerns for you.
If we take on your products, we will get to the bottom line, FAST.