Online source for
Why Choose BySel
Policies and Procedures
Please direct inquires to Ed Rosario
Policies and Procedures
- Buyer submits a Letter
of Intent [Microsoft Word Document], including banking
information, on his letterhead and returns it to BySel Group via
fax (415) 392-7191 or mail:
3795 Balboa Street, San Francisco, California
- BySel Group informs seller of offer.
- Seller returns pro forma offer signed and sealed along with a signed
and sealed fee protection agreement (if necessary), and noncircumvention/nondisclosure
- Buyers signs pro forma offer, agrees to the terms and conditions ICPO,
obtains bank endorsement, and sends both documents back to the seller.
- Seller issues contract, buyer signs contract, and returns contract
within five international banking days.
- Buyer offers the requested financial instruments (standby L/C, revolving,
irrevocable, transferable, divisible) with full price guarantee for
the entire contract. All L/C's must be confirmed by a top world bank.
- Seller responds with performance bond, instruments are activated,
and delivery follows as per contract.
- Seller completes a noncircumvention/nondisclosure agreement (NC/NDA)
and submits it to BySel Group (USA) by fax (415) 392-7191 or mail 4429
Cabrillo Street, San Francisco, California USA 94121. A sample NC/NDA [Microsoft Word Document]
is available (Microsoft Word format) or you may use your own.
- BySel Group signs the NC/NDA and faxes or mails it back to the seller.
- Seller submits information on their product or technology, including
export prices, to BySel Group.
- BySel Group will inform the seller if samples or additional documentation
- BySel's new product committee will notify the seller after they determine
the viability of the product for the overseas markets.
Commodities Policy (effective
December 1, 2013)
We receive dozens of requests for quotations for our commodities
daily. Unfortunately, most of them are in reality false inquiries only,
not from real buyers. This negatively impacts legitimate buyers who
may not get the attention that they deserve. Therefore, we have adopted
the following policy in order to save time, paperwork, and
headaches. This policy allows us to maintain our credibility with major
In order to identify legitimate buyers and their representatives,
before we submit quotations or pro formas, we require fully completed
letters of intent on the buyer's letterhead with complete banking information
(bank verfication letters preferred). This policy is not alterable,
and it benefits both parties who are sincerely interested in closing
We will sign noncircumvention/nondisclosure agreements
and fee protection agreements, etc., as necessary. We will pay commission
fees to one broker only.
Once a LOI is received an verified, we will issue a pro
forma offer within 72 hours. We can also arrange a conference call with
all necessary parties.